We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to be the voice of the customer as well as develop and execute our go-to-market strategy. Drive the strategy focused on engaging, converting and delighting current and future parents looking to transform their children's education.
- You have 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Growth Marketing or a similar role.
- You’re a great storyteller and copywriter.
- You obsess over who your customers are.
- You’re deeply passionate about audience research, persona development, user journeys, and mapping product benefits to customer needs.
- Agile and comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proactive, you don’t wait for the solution to be handed down to you
What you'll do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive awareness and create demand for Synthesis.
- Gain insight into customer use of our product, untapped opportunities and buyer personas (or JTBD).
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Develop and run multichannel lifecycle programs across the full customer journey to increase conversion, engagement, and prevent churn.
- Consistently launch and monitor experiments on content, timing, design, and cadence designed to impact conversion and retention.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting skills.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, product launches, ad campaigns, emails).