VP, Product Marketing
SurveyMonkeyFlexible18 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to join us in our mission to develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for our CX business - an area where we are making significant investments. This leader will have deep experience marketing a B2B SaaS platform to multiple buyers in a competitive space.
The Director, Product Marketing will lead a team of talented product marketers and support cross-functional teams across the organization. You will articulate the value and positioning of our CX solution to our customers, prospects, sales teams, analysts and other key internal and external stakeholders. You will be a powerful combination of player/coach who thrives in a fast paced, self-motivated, high-growth environment.
You will be a “driver” that influences the roadmap and vision for our CX platform, and will make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company.
Reporting to our VP of Product Marketing within the Marketing organization, this is a great opportunity for product marketing leaders looking to take the next step in their career.
- Develop concise and compelling messaging and positioning that conveys what makes us better and different than competitors.
- Understand our customers and the reasons they buy, and use the insights to build buyer personas that sales and marketing can leverage to do their jobs more effectively.
- Manage and motivate a team of product marketers and work with them to drive key initiatives including pricing and packaging, competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches, analyst engagements and more.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive and support initiatives that build market leadership, market awareness, pipeline and revenue.
- Work with sales enablement to ensure that our sales team can tell our product story in a way that resonates with prospects, including the development of associated selling tools and customer-facing collateral.
- Celebrate our customers by contributing to case studies, stories, testimonials leveraging our products to continually build credibility in the market.
- Research the competition to continually refine our messaging and positioning, influence product direction, and enable sales to succeed.
- Deliver persuasive presentations at internal leadership meetings, analyst briefings, industry events, webinars, and trade shows.
- 8+ years in internet technology and Enterprise SaaS Product Marketing
- Excellent written communications and strong presentation skills
- Experience with a solution sold to multiple buyers/functions
- Proven project and program management skills
- Experience as a people manager
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities, inspire teams, and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Comfortable working with C-level executives
- Track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.