Technical Product Marketing Manager (PMM)
PineconeNew York City or US-Remote4 days ago
If you’re excited about:
- Bringing deeply technical products to market
- Taking on extraordinarily hard problems
- Shaping the course of a fast-growing company and product category
- Working with people who value clarity, creativity, passion, initiative, and thoughtfulness
Then this is your opportunity to join an early stage, well funded startup and make a meaningful impact.
Pinecone is pioneering search and database technology to power AI/ML applications for the next decade and beyond. We provide customers with capabilities that until now have only been in the hands of a few tech giants.
Pinecone is a distributed team with offices in New York, San Mateo, and Tel Aviv. At Pinecone you will be part of a world-class team from companies like Amazon and Google. The company emerged from stealth in January 2021 with $10M in seed funding, led by the same legendary investor of Snowflake, Gong, and Cohesity.
As a Technical PMM and one of the first marketing hires at Pinecone, you will have a significant impact on the way we market, sell, and build our product. You will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with management from Sales and Product.
- Audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- Directing and producing content for sales and marketing: website, newsletters, sales enablement, thought leadership, and whitepapers.
- Competitive and market intelligence
- Work closely with Sales to understand buyer needs and concerns, and with Product to inform product strategy and roadmap based on buyer needs and market intelligence.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience for AI/ML, data, or cloud infrastructure product
- Superb written and verbal communication skills