Senior Product Marketing Manager, Okta Privileged Access Identity is at the heart of organizations’ ability to deliver modern, secure experiences for both their workforce and for their customers – which means they depend on identity platforms to be secure, reliable and scalable enough to support a range of use cases around the world. We’re looking for a product marketer to elevate how Okta’s privileged access management (PAM) capability is a differentiator and to help drive how we evolve our offering to meet the needs of businesses globally, including driving the messaging, positioning, product launches, and go-to market for Okta Privileged Access.
Specifically, you will:
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of customer use cases, customer persona, and the core components/value propositions of how Okta’s service is architected;
- Closely partner with product management, security/compliance, and engineering teams to ensure we are delivering on end-to-end scenarios that meet customer needs and to execute well-received platform service launches, in particular in support of regional needs in our international markets;
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and technical presentations, website content, videos, and more to accelerate the buyer’s journey;
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle. This includes sales training and technical content, as well as delivering competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations; and
- Provide “in deal” support to sales team, serving as the expert of record for Okta Privileged Access.
- A strong background in a product marketing, product management or technical SaaS role
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven go-to market plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content and presenting to executive audiences
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and excited to drive success
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both SMB and enterprise businesses
- Experience with SaaS platform infrastructure
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $135,000 /year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.