We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager to inform the training portfolio product strategy and design and own the go-to-market plan. In this role, you will drive success by keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
As a key part of our marketing team, you will also work closely with cross-functional teams such as product, sales, revenue operations and client success. Essentially will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success!
- Go-to-market. Define and implement the go-to-market strategy for products within our growing training portfolio. Understand each product's customer journey, buyer persona, and ICP to optimize segment-based positioning and messaging.
- Product and training curriculum launches. Develop launch plans to lead, track and roll out platform features and training materials. Elevate product adoption and learner experience through testing and promotions. Improve visibility and communication on launch activities for client-facing teams.
- Product and training curriculum roadmap. Influence and prioritize product and content development based on business initiatives and learner needs.
- Sales enablement. Strategize with Sales Enablement to arm, train and empower sellers to shorten the sales cycle and improve win rate through building sales resources, identifying customer references, and sharing best practices.
- Content creation. Partner with Content Marketing, SEO and Design to generate quality content and assets to highlight product value and optimize them for lead conversion.
- Competitive intelligence. Research our competitors, understand their products, and identify key differentiators from other solutions.
- Pricing and packaging strategy. Work with senior management to regularly evaluate positioning, pricing and packaging and optimize for top-line growth.
- Analyst Relations and events. Be the subject matter expert of our training portfolio and publicly represent Infosec on analyst calls and at industry events.
- Data-driven approach. Analyze and improve sales and product performance to support short-term and long-term pipeline goals.
Skills you will need here:
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop people
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative with a willingness to do more together
- Project management proficiency
- Technical proficiency, especially with marketing and sales technologies
- Strong understanding of analytics
- Strategic and innovative mindset with a focus on setting the bar higher
- Open to continuous learning and embracing the unknown
- Passionate about product marketing (B2C and B2B SaaS) and have worked in this function for 4-6 years.
- 1+ years of leadership experience — including recruiting, managing and coaching.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify, interpret and use marketing analytics to improve product and user adoption.
- Influence without authority — work well with other team members, customers, sales, and partners across the company.
- Ability to remain agile while leading multiple projects in a fast-paced, environment.
- Proficiency with common analytics tools like Salesforce and Qlik.
- Up to date on the latest marketing trends, tools, and technologies.
- Experience working in the Training, Cybersecurity and/or EdTech industry is highly desired.