Sr. Product Marketing Manager
HeadLightSeattle, WA17 days ago
We are looking for a bright, capable, and highly motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to join a high growth Seattle-based startup. We are looking for an individual that is a self starter and has experience in B2B and/or B2G technology product launches.
As Headlight's Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will execute against the go-to-market strategy while driving tight alignment across engineering and product, sales, CX, marketing, and support teams. You have a deep understanding of how to surface buyer pain points and needs and what is needed to work internally to create solutions. You will own, manage and coordinate across disparate teams to drive the many activities required to bring new product innovations and releases to market.
We are looking for contributors in Seattle who bring drive, energy, and fun to our culture and who are motivated by the challenges and opportunities found within the structure of a small, high growth company environment. The ideal candidate must have the skills to thrive in this fast-paced environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
HeadLight delivers industry-leading technology to transportation construction teams. Our photo-driven inspection and verification technology enables clients to streamline and mobilize project inspections, communications, and documentation leading to superior project deliveries. The HeadLight platform has been used on transportation construction projects nationwide. Customers include large state departments of transportation, top-tier consulting engineering firms, contractors, equipment manufacturers, and industry-related materials companies.
- Develop key deliverables for product releases including 1-pagers, datasheets, videos, product web pages, and more.
- Manage, coordinate and evolve a world-class and repeatable GTM process for new features.
- Craft stories of how HeadLight's technology delivers benefits to the management of infrastructure projects.
- Generate global product specific marketing campaigns that help HeadLight attain aggressive growth targets.
- Be a credible subject matter expert on HeadLight's product and technology and value.
- Be highly capable of translating technology attributes to clear messaging for a range of target segments and personas.
- 5+ years experience in B2B enterprise software, ideally SaaS, product marketing. With a strong skill set and understanding of the principles of product marketing.
- Significant experience in technology business-to-business marketing.
- Ideally located in the Seattle, WA area near the HeadLight corporate offices.
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work cross-functionally (services, sales, Product Management etc.) to obtain consensus on marketing projects while keeping deliverables on track.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while working under tight time constraints.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work effectively in order to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent writing skills both for print and web.
- Experience supporting customer-facing organizations and customers.
- Experience in managing performance-based marketing programs is a plus.
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and high growth environment.
- Experience in BI, SaaS, Enterprise DB and mobile devices a plus.