Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
About the Growth Marketing Role
The Growth Crew at Zeplin drives new user acquisition, monetization, and retention and manages a registered user base of more than 4 million users. The Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing will help drive growth across the user lifecycle with specific focus on retention. This will require a strong understanding of our users based upon usage, demographic, and firmographic data. This person will build hypothesis on how we can help users gain the most value from Zeplin and run growth experiments with targeted content, using channels like in app prompts, email & more. Not all experiments will succeed and that’s OK — the ones that do succeed will make all the difference.
This role will play a critical part in scaling our product-led growth machine, as the marketing partner to Growth Engineering and Growth Product, as well as Sales and Support Crews.
- Leverage the Zeplin data warehouse to build data models and provide insight into drivers of retention, churn, and contraction
- Design and run experiments to drive uplift in retention, including actions that will help increase active use of Zeplin
- Work with Product Growth crew to build features & tools that will support growth experiments and work with Product Marketing on creating tailored content to use in those experiments
- Analyze and report results from growth experiments, learning and improving over time
- Scale & implement successful growth experiments across the user base
- 6+ years work experience, minimum 3 years in Growth Marketing or Product Analytics
- Depth in using qualitative and quantitative data to build hypothesis & drive insight
- Experience working with product teams and features roadmap
- A passion for experimentation & helping users gain product value
- You collaborate well across teams and have strong communication skills
- Familiarity with SQL, spreadsheets, marketing automation (such as Hubspot or Marketo), CRM (such as Salesforce), website analytics (such as Segment or Mixpanel)
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS startup and a good understanding of SaaS metrics is a plus
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 5 years, we’ve reached over 4 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.