Senior Product Marketing Manager, Ogury for Publishers
OguryLondon or Paris3M ago
If you are a sales-savvy and result-focused individual, capable of driving the Product Marketing function for Ogury’s Publisher offering, then Ogury needs you. You will report to the Global Director of Product Marketing. Your mission is to position and evangelize our Publisher products and solutions in the market, and to enable the publisher team with knowledge and impactful pitches to win new publishers and upsell existing ones. You will act as a strategic partner to the product management team. You will help define the product roadmap, rollout new products to market, and drive their adoption by our partner publishers.
This is a senior role that requires experience, a strategic mindset and gravitas. Product Marketing is the vital conduit between Product Management, Sales and Marketing. You will have full responsibility for driving the Go-To-Market strategy for all Publisher products, aligning senior stakeholders across the business to achieve product rollout and adoption targets.
You will be the go-to person to support the Marketing and Sales team with any Publisher-focused initiatives. Technical understanding, product positioning, understanding the market landscape, knowing customer needs – the Publisher Product Evangelist.
What you will do:
· Develop and implement positioning, messaging, pricing, promotion, selling tactics, and value propositions that resonate with specific buyer personas
· Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools throughout the product lifecycle, such as pitch decks, one-sheets, competition guides, white papers, videos, integration guides and FAQs that out-position the competition in your areas
· Train and support all sales and customer success teams globally, enabling to sell new and existing offerings to the target audience
· Lead and execute effective Go-To-Market Strategy for Ogury for Publishers products and solutions, driving global adoption
· Be the customer voice. Understand the market landscape, customer needs and trends to continuously feed market requirements to Product Management. Help shape the roadmap, and educate Sales and Marketing teams
What you have:
· 5-7 years of B2B technology product marketing experience. Experience in digital publishing highly preferred
· BA or BS in marketing, business or related field
· A can-do attitude; a flexible cross-functional team player comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Experience influencing and aligning senior stakeholders in a highly matrix organization
· Excellent verbal and written English skills with the ability to communicate effectively
· French fluency a huge plus
· Proven international experience. Working with many countries of different cultures.
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time