Senior Product Marketing Manager - Looking to put a dent in the world of Martech SaaS
Referral RockEST Timezone11d ago
*US Workers Only! Most of us are EST, but we are open to other US time-zones. This is a 100% remote position (we were remote before COVID so we know what we are doing)
*Agencies and consultants looking for work NEED NOT APPLY, but consultants looking to get out of the grind and want to build something together as an FT employee are welcome!
Referral Rock is a fast-growing martech SaaS for small and medium-sized businesses. We're putting "word of mouth as a channel" on the map for B2B and B2C marketers. We aren't your typical VC backed startup promising unicorn status and stock options that won't ever be worth a thing. We are profitable, never had a lay-off, and actually value people. We still move fast and are putting our dent in the martech world. Don't mistake our lack of funding for a lack of ambition. Please see our culture page for more about us and how we invest in people.
We are looking for our first PMM to report directly to the founder CEO. This is THE opportunity for the right product marketer. You get to let your creative juices flow as a marketer on a marketing product. Channel your voice with our impactful product and play a role in shaping our positon.
If this describes you, you are an ideal candidate:
- Prides themselves in customer product adoption
- B2B Copywriter extraordinaire where you love writing copy that converts!
- Been a PMM for a few years are are stuck behind great PMMs but are ready to spread your wings and run a show
- See yourself as a storyteller that helps people get to destinations across one or many pieces of content in a variety of mediums (Video scripts, website copy, drip emails, case studies, etc.)
- Martech product junkie who dreams in zaps and workflows between CRMs and marketing automation systems
- Marketing knowledge sponge who is always looking for new strategies to test
Your primary responsibilities are taking our product and delivering it to customers and prospects to meet them on their journey. Help prospects convert, and customers get more value through your creative content and communication.
- Ability to work remotely (EST time zone hours)
- 3-5 years as a product marketing manager
- 2-3 years of B2B copywriting
- Strong design sense
- Obsess over data and metrics
- Working understanding of Inbound, SEO and Content Marketing
- Experience with sales & marketing software like Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, and MailChimp
- Visual content design experience
- Enjoys being out in the marketing community making friends and learning
- Geeks out with martech products
Types of projects:
- Product feature launch communications and content
- Assist with marketing site and positioning
- Build conversion-focused landing pages that get fed by our great SEO content
- Case studies and other sales supportive material
- If you read this far and your attention to detail is top notch, mention pokemon in your message back to us
Walk into a company ready for you to hit the ground running, not one where you need to spend the next 6 months getting systems in place.
You'll join a company that has it's act together: systems, clean data, processes, and deep domain expertise. Our hands-on Customer Success team and Inside Sales teams have so much qualitative info to be harvested by the right marketer.
We run like a machine: weekly product builds, quarterly OKRs, and monthly retrospectives. We just need the right Product Marketing Manager to fill the gaps and make us look good.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!