Senior Product Marketing Manager
ClariSan Francisco Bay Area10M ago
Here’s an awesome opportunity for an individual with 6+ years of B2B product and solution marketing experience to join one of the fastest-growing AI software companies anywhere.
Clari makes revenue teams connected, efficient and predictable by using AI to provide transparency and actionable insights. We’re supporting over 200 revenue organizations of market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Lenovo, Dropbox, Okta and Zoom - helping them increase win rates, shorten sales cycles and improve forecast accuracy.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
Because we’re writing the book on Connected Revenue Operations, we’re looking for an energetic and driven self-starter who can drive product marketing initiatives. You will drive go-to-market strategy and be our chief storyteller for your parts of the business. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team.
About the role:
- You will be crafting product messaging and positioning that articulates Clari value and differentiates us in the market.
- You will quarterback product launches and build the go-to-market strategy for new product offerings.
- You will develop content for every stage of the buyer’s journey and collaborate with demand gen to design programs that drive awareness and accelerate pipeline.
- You will partner with our sales team to design and deliver field enablement programs and selling tools.
- You’re a natural storyteller that geeks out over product value propositions.
- You love interacting with customers, analysts, and peers and you have a passion for solving problems.
- You hustle, and have a strong bias to action and getting things done.
- You love a fast-paced environment and have a reputation for creating alignment with sales. You know how to create a culture of transparency, collaboration, and shared success.
Mostly because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari just became one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and named as a 2018 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. We closed $35M Series C funding, grew 2x and doubled our headcount last year and received the highest overall rating in G2’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Tenaya Capital that make up our superb and supportive board.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work from home policy. Oh, there’s also free lunch every day, give back to the community events and monthly celebrations of individual achievements that make Clari remarkable.
If you’re ready to be remarkable too - let us know.