Senior Product Marketing Manager, Agile at Scale
AtlassianSan Francisco, CA or Austin, TX2 months ago
Role may be based out of either Austin, TX or San Francisco Bay Area, CA. We will consider candidates with deep subject matter expertise in anywhere in the United States.
As a Product Marketing Manager, focused on Jira Align you are an Agile Planning expert. You are fascinated by how work gets done and flows through a company from idea to production. You probably read from Project to Product and loved it. You have a passion for helping people work better together and you are a natural storyteller. You're excited to work with the largest companies to help them make responding to change a competitive advantage. You will work closely with the founding team from Agile Craft to help the largest global enterprises transform to become more agile and less disruptable. Your collaborators in this mission will span the organization from marketing, to strategy, analyst relations, public relations, engineering, partnerships, sales, and content.
- You are interested in how products are built, innovation is unleashed, and have a penchant for organizational design.
- You understand the value of agility as a principle and culture and its roots in Agile as a software development practice.
- You’ve been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business.
- You're a passionate, self-starter with a no bullshit, can-do attitude.
- You love it when your work moves the needle, closes a deal, or makes an impact for a customer.
Click on the application link for more details and to submit your application.