We’re Analytic Partners. Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners is the world’s premier technology driven, people enabled, analytic solution provider. Our mission is to turn data into expertise by enabling stronger brand connections to drive competitive advantage and deliver growth for our customers.
We offer a cloud-based, managed software platform which delivers adaptive solutions for deeper business understanding and right-time planning and optimization for marketing and beyond. We work with top-tier companies across the globe in a wide range of industries Including: Automotive, Consumer & Business Technology, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Retail & Restaurants, Telco & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, and Wine, Beer & Spirits.
We’re growing fast with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Miami, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Shanghai.
We are looking for a Director or Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help launch and drive demand for our products and services. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, the PMM will be an expert on our customers, evaluate our competitors, develop new messaging and positioning, and partner with product management, marketing, and more to win more business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop deep customer insights to inform the go to market strategy to help us achieve our customer acquisition, retention, and growth targets.
- Partner with channel owners to implement successful campaigns, including lead generation, ABM, case studies, testimonials, customer onboarding and renewals, and more
- Provide customer-facing teams with messaging and data-driven value propositions that drive conversions
- Bring our competitive intelligence program to the next level by consolidating intel across the organization and delivering insights and competitive positioning to product, sales, marketing and leadership
- Oversee launches of new products and features, create plans that enable teams across the organization to effectively communicate use cases and benefits to prospects and customers/
- Implement a range of upsell and cross-sell efforts to ensure customers are aware of recent product innovation and add-on options to maximize customer satisfaction and lifetime value
What We Look For In You:
- 5-7 years of work experience with at least 4 years in product marketing
- Experience in enterprise software / SaaS, specifically in data science or marketing analytics
- Strong empathy with customers and passion for storytelling
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, sales, customer success, operations, and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization with proven ability to influence others
- Self-starter capable of long-term planning, team management, and hands-on execution
- Creative and proactive problem solver with a high degree of self-motivation and drive and the ability to operate independently, even in areas of uncertainty and changing priorities
Our Company values and culture:
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
People: We value our people, clients, and partners
Passion: We love what we do
Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
As a woman-owned and led company, this has meant supporting a meritocracy where everyone has opportunities to achieve their best and ensure we foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. In practice this means we will not only work to recruit a diverse workforce, but also maximize the full potential of all of our people. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here
Additionally, Analytic Partners participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
For Dallas, TX - Apply here - https://jobs.lever.co/analyticpartners/a300a1ce-4159-4959-9317-2a78c0a8abac
For Broomfield, CO - Apply here - https://jobs.lever.co/analyticpartners/bf1f23b1-67d2-41eb-9fbe-61a2ffa2e483