Senior Product Marketing Manager
SalesforceUKI, Europe - London, Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Dublin5 days ago
At Salesforce, our world-class Product Marketers take an outside-in approach to identifying market problems and buyer needs. We build solutions and messaging to position in market, launch new products, and enable sales and partners. We work in partnership with marketing and sales to grow pipeline and build reputation in market with timely and relevant content. All while working hard to support our customers — nonprofits and grantmakers — to use technology to achieve greater impact with their missions.
This role is for a technical senior product marketing manager who loves to craft solution messaging and tailor demonstrations for relevancy to key personas and audiences within the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and for the art of storytelling to inspire nonprofits and ensure our sales team can engage effectively with interested prospects. This unique opportunity places you at the heart of Cloud innovation at Salesforce.org.
The team is one where self-directed individuals with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment thrive, and one where your vision for increasing the impact of technology in the social change sector can be realised. Comfort with ambiguity and flexibility is a must as the scope of this position can evolve continuously.
- Adapt product positioning and articulate the value into relevant solution messaging, localising for key countries within the region.
- Produce effective sales & partner enablement and compelling customer-facing materials, including presentations, solution guides, use cases, demo videos and other content to support all stages of the customer journey.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Salesforce Platform and purpose built program management solutions, and be a spokesperson for our nonprofit cloud solutions.
- Effectively launch new cloud innovations and product enhancements in market and champion customer adoption and success.
- Partner with product management teams to understand the product strategy and provide regional market needs and buyer insights. Partner with demand generation and sales teams to build relevant customer journeys and support business objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with solution engineering, customer success and our partner community to deliver best-in-class engagement with our Nonprofit customers.
Professional Experience/Skills Required
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management or demo solution engineering within enterprise software/Hi tech. Experience in the nonprofit sector a plus.
- Technical Cloud/SaaS and CRM knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products and solutions. Understanding of the Salesforce community and typical use cases preferred.
- Strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to create visionary assets that showcase the power of Salesforce. Fluent English, other languages: French, German a plus.
- Collaborative. Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.