Senior Product Marketing Manager
ClearSlideAustin, San Francisco9M ago
We are a private equity-backed sales enablement software company (over 2,000 customers) that helps marketing and sales teams connect with their buyers. We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who would like to join us in taking ClearSlide to the next growth chapter.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and communicating the value of ClearSlide to facilitate growth. Key deliverables include product positioning, message-market fit, sales collateral, customer content and communications, press releases, RFP response library, and competitive analysis. You will be reporting to the Head of Product and will play an instrumental role working with the entire leadership team and having your fingerprints all over the success of ClearSlide. You will have a seat at the table with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Growth teams.
• Refine and improve ClearSlide's product positioning and message-market fit.
• Experiment to improve customer acquisition and conversion and fine-tune ClearSlide’s messaging.
• Collaborate with Marketing on customer newsletters.
• Create competitive FUD messaging and other content for demand gen marketing campaigns.
• Perform competitive analysis and product battle cards for the sales, focusing on features and value.
• Have 5 years in a customer-facing product marketing role or equivalent and can show successful and measurable results.
• Born storyteller who lives and breathes products. Interest in sales and marketing industry a plus.
• A team player and someone who's willing to coach others and share knowledge.
• Can own multiple projects at the same time and lead them from start to finish.
ClearSlide is a part of Corel.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the industry's best-known software brands, we give individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, ClearSlide®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is the policy and practice of the Company to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic.