Senior Product Marketing Manager
EverbridgeBurlington, MA2 months ago
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for Everbridge is responsible for the messaging, positioning, launch, and GTM coordination of the CEM for State and Local Government solution and the Public Safety solution for the US. He/She will be collaborating closely with product management, enablement, campaigns, content marketing, sales, and partner teams to develop the core content including target personas, sales plays, campaigns and to develop the core bill of materials necessary to support the Go-To-Market of the solutions for Everbridge.
In addition to the role of the solution above, the Senior PMM will also assist with operationalizing the processes across Product Marketing and all the teams the group engages with to drive the GTM efforts for the organization. This will include the launch process, enablement process with the COE and Partner group, and more. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a spokesperson for the product and will be engaged in speaking with industry analysts, customers, and our own sales organization.
What you'll do:
- Own and manage product marketing for the CEM for State & Local Government & US Public Safety solutions and products end to end from positioning & messaging to sales enablement to campaigns
- Work with Product Management to coordinate launch activity
- Track and report on solution performance metrics for the marketing organization
- Own and manage internal relationships with product management, COE, Campaigns, Content, Sales, BDR teams, and other business partners
- Drive operationalizing processes across Product Marketing and all the teams the group engages with to drive the GTM efforts for the organization.
- Act as a spokesperson for Everbridge with industry analysts, media, influencers, and partners
- Drive an outside-in view on where the market is headed and where our solutions need to be in 3-5 years
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of a B2B SaaS Product Marketing / Outbound Product Management Experience
- 3-5 years experience working with Public Sector solutions
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to drive product/platform success
- Define a process and operationalize it across an organization
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field or MBA are looked highly upon for this role
- Have been a user of both salesforce.com and Marketo would be ideal