Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
We’re hiring for a new Product Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for telling the story of our platform and category, positioning Beamery effectively in the market, and arming our sales team with the materials they need to win deals.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including online and offline speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop competitive benchmarks and content to help position against other platforms
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in an enterprise software environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for analysing products, competitors, trends and market dynamics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Ideally a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.