Product Marketing Manager - ITSM solutions
FreshworksSan Mateo, CA20d ago
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Freshservice by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales) and related sales enablement
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Build a profile of the Freshservice buyer across various industries, verticals, and business roles
- Collaborate with Sales to understand & support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for the midmarket and enterprise audience
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to develop a new narrative for Freshservice and a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to market.
- Drive the production and aggregation of high fidelity IT Service Management related content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry's leading creative team.
- Identify, enable and champion our community of Service Management in customer stories, videos and events
Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement:
- Enable Freshwork's global sales and solution engineering teams to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close. Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Solution Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Partner with Sales Strategy to create pricing, packaging, and sales incentives that make Freshservice easy for AEs to sell and easy for customers to purchase.
- Build consensus, alignment and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4-7 years product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as IT Service Management software or related software.
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities: crafting a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Strong skills in PowerPoint or Google slides
- Experience working with sales teams and partners.
- MBA is a plus