Product Marketing Manager -Freshdesk
FreshworksSan Mateo, CA5M ago
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Freshdesk by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (spanning Product, Marketing, Support, Service, Sales) and related sales enablement
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Build a profile of the Freshdesk buyer across various industries, verticals, and business roles
- Collaborate with Sales to understand & support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for the mid-market and enterprise audience
- Content, Campaigns:
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to develop a new narrative for Freshdesk Customer Experience and a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to market.
- Drive the production and aggregation of high fidelity Customer Experience related content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry's leading creative team.
- Identify, enable and champion our community of Customers for Life in customer stories, videos and events
- Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement:
- Enable Freshdesk's global sales and solution engineering teams to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close.
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Solution Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Partner with Sales Strategy to create pricing, packaging, and sales incentives that make Freshdesk Customer Experience easy for AEs to sell and easy for customers to purchase.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Build consensus, alignment and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-7 years product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as Customer Service software or CRM software
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
- Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities: crafting a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Strong skills in PowerPoint or Google slides
- Experience working with sales teams and partners.
- MBA is a plus
This role is based in our San Mateo, CA headquarters and is not a remote opportunity.