Product Marketing Manager | Environment, Health, and Safety
Origami RiskChicago IL; Denver CO; Atlanta GA6M ago
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc.magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
The product marketing manager is responsible for developing and overseeing go-to-market strategies for the organization’s products. This role ensures the success of products within his or her portfolio by enabling product marketing to succeed. The specialist is responsible for revenue targets and marketing budgets for the products within his or her purviews.
This role will be responsible for our core products for Carriers, TPA’s, and Pools. He or she will work closely with product and sales leaders to plan routes to market and ensure that product marketing is collaborating to produce sales enablement plans, launch strategies, a customer marketing strategy and program, market and competitive intelligence, value proposition and messaging.
Your daily life:
- Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the product portfolio for which you are responsible and communicate that vision and strategy across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the organization’s products
- Create a culture of customer-centric marketing within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- In collaboration with product and sales, oversee market segmentation and targeting in order to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio build business cases and support for expanding market presence or entering new markets
- Own the development and socialization of product-level documents such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, solution handbook
- Responsible for product positioning, value positioning and messaging that supports the customer-centric marketing strategy and providing supporting documents for campaigns, demand and content.
- In partnership with product management, develop the competitive positioning for the product portfolio using competitive analysis
- Serve as the market-facing product portfolio subject matter expert (SME) and interface with industry analysts as the company representative
- Implement a customer marketing strategy and program, overseeing and providing input into the process for developing customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use, establishing strategies to drive retention, upsell and cross-sell for the product portfolio
- Provide reporting on the product portfolio, results of related sales and marketing efforts, and monitor this ongoing to address gaps in performance
What you bring with you:
- Ability to analyze information from win/loss and pipeline behavior to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Ability to align strategies and tactical plans for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell, segments and account-based marketing programs
- Understanding of marketing best practices, buyer personas and buyer journey
- Experience setting goals, and managing KPIs, reporting and analytics
- Excellence at multitasking, working with competing deadlines, project management, written and communication skills
- Ability to align cross-team efforts (within Marketing, Service, Product and Sales)
- Good at identifying obstacles and providing solutions
- Experience with market, competitor and customer research
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Experience building, managing and executing product launches
- Experience and comfortable with owning and managing analyst relations
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology services space
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs and sales enablement to drive awareness and demand generation
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong management and leadership capabilities
- Experience managing go-to-market strategy and execution
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V