Product Marketing Manager
ClickBankBoise, Idaho2M ago
Are you Product and "Go-to-Market" focused? Do you enjoy staying one foot ahead of development, and collaborate easily with product, marketing, and development? Want to work for a stable employer that is performing well even in 2020, that also has an amazing culture? Then please read on!
DUE to COVID - Yes, we are ok with remote. Eventually when things normalize, would love to have you relocate to Boise, ID.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager has one foot ahead of development. Immersed in understanding market trends and needs. Helping the organization take actions on those insights. And the other foot sprinting new solutions to market. Partners deeply with product management and marketing. Feels a sense of excitement positioning product and partnerships for market and supporting release and sales teams.
Position reports to: VP, Product Development
Day to Day RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs competitive and market analysis with an eye to growing demand and expanding ClickBank market offerings and potential partnerships.
- Partners continually with product managers, designers, marketing, and organizational leadership to translate market insights into product and service strategy.
- Research and recommend product and service positioning.
Product and Go to Market Focused
- Plans the launch of new products and releases, publishes cross-functional go-to-market plans, and manages the implementation of those plans.
- Owns, develops, and continually improves product messaging and positioning based on an understanding of market opportunities, current client needs, and ClickBank offerings.
- Builds and maintains buyer/user personas and customer journey maps across key segments.
- Champions the business success of ClickBank products, collaborating with sales, marketing, client and customer success, product managers and designers, and development to optimize revenue and market share
Sales Enablement Focused
- Serves as the primary product evangelist for marketing efforts via webinars, social media, and industry events to generate market awareness and interest in ClickBank offerings.
- Serves as a solution SME to the sales team, delivering training, tools, and content to support and drive sales.
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Marketing Manager or related role.
- Demonstrated experience in product management and product marketing practices in an agile environment under continuous deployment.
- Experience setting and driving product marketing strategies, program development, and internal stakeholder communication.
- Experience working in a fast paced, fluid environment where priorities shift on a regular basis
- Experience using and working with analytics and data to drive decision making.
- Experience in developing and executing go to market initiatives
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis
ClickBank pays for 100% employee and child premiums, spouses approximately $190/month
Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
Laid back yet high performing culture - frequent team building and collaboration
Low employee turnover
Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
Flex Days - additional 7 days!
8 Paid Holidays
Easy access work location is near Overland/Cole road near I-84 in center of Boise
Open modern work space with big windows overlooking Boise valley
Free snacks and beverages
We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment!