Product Marketing Manager
Stack by AppodealAnywhere6M ago
We’re looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to add to our Barcelona office. If you’re looking to join an innovative company who values providing unbiasedness, stability, convenience, transparency, and innovativeness to the market, don’t hesitate to apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage in online guerilla marketing in mobile app developer communities to increase word-of-mouth virality across social media, forums, Slack groups, etc. and increase the number of positive reviews;
- Execute full-funnel marketing campaigns to increase user sign-ups and product adoption, including experimenting with account-based marketing to achieve better results with enterprise clients;
- Partner with clients and service providers to create use cases;
- Create product marketing assets, landing pages, sales enablement tools, blog posts, newsletter, whitepapers, etc. with the help of designers;
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales assets that facilitate the selling process;
- Execute paid online ad campaigns;
- Partner with event managers to drive the marketing aspects of industry event participation and sponsorship contracts and fulfillment of deliverables;
- Project manage webinars, including securing speakers, online logistics, driving attendance and managing implementation day of the event.
- 3+ years of marketing experience;
- Understanding of the mobile app space;
- Understanding of effective online community engagement;
- Excellent ability to write persuasive content in English (research, ideate, write, edit);
- Proven record of executing full-funnel marketing programs;
- Ability to empathize with mobile app developers’ and publishers’ needs and create marketing assets to address them;
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into simple to understand messaging;
- Ability to work independently and learn on own new marketing technologies without direct guidance;
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities;
- Ability to drive projects and influence across cross-functional and geographical teams;
- A growth mindset.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools;
- Experience with paid online ads;
- Experience in the mobile app space and/or startups;
- Russian language skills.
Job application process:
- Apply on LI
- Complete a test task here: https://forms.gle/xJhkurhtkXjuDr2v7