Product Marketing Manager
CatchpointNew York23d ago
Do you have a real passion for improving the performance of the web and exploring new technologies? Do you dream of new and innovative ways to tell product stories to engage customers? Are you a technical marketer or a product manager looking to explore a career in product marketing? If you answered yes to any of the above, then join Catchpoint's product marketing team to help us on our mission to help the internet deliver on its potential for everyone.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a range of deliverables for the Catchpoint platform. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits is crucial. In this role you will lead, influence, and partner closely with product, demand generation, sales, and technical services to drive collaboration and ensure alignment across the organizations. With your experience conducting research you will optimize our product fit and competitiveness in the market. You will be the authority on our customers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to others.
- Messaging Strategy: You will define go-to-market messaging to differentiate our platform and directly contribute to Catchpoint's success. Drive product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, maintain buyer personas, and gather customer insights.
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the Catchpoint platform to the sales team. Ensure sales has the necessary information and collateral to drive growth by developing sales tools and content including product briefs, FAQs, sales presentations, and datasheets.
- Product launch: You will plan the launch of new products and releases, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence: Conduct competitive and market research to optimize our product fit and competitiveness in the market.
- Content creation: Tell our story through the development of creative assets and marketing collateral including videos, blogs, eBooks, and webinars.
- Company spokesperson: You will represent Catchpoint at industry events and tradeshows.
The Type of Teammate We Need
- A strategic, innovative and creative product marketing professional. A strong desire to contribute ideas and strategies to further product and marketing demand.
- Comfortable with both strategic messaging and hands-on tactical content creation.
- Analytical skills to extract insights information on customer needs and experiences from data, surveys, and interviews.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills, to compellingly and effectively influence and educate others across multiple mediums.
- Track record of success handling content-driven products in B2B organizations.
- Ability to develop and execute a solid product marketing plan.
- Previous product marketing, product management, or sales engineer experience for a B2B technology or SaaS solution.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!