Product Marketing Manager
Maze is a user testing and usability research platform that turns prototypes into actionable insights from real users, bringing confidence to the design process.
We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, and Marvel. More than 20,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user testing process. We believe that products should be tested at the design phase, and we empower product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products.
We're a fully remote company working from all over the world, backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us as one of our first marketing team members.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for positioning Maze in the market and driving awareness and user acquisition through product launches and partnerships. This means:
- Defining our product and partner marketing strategy
- Developing and refining our positioning, value proposition and messaging
- Ensuring product messaging on customer-facing materials is up-to-date
- Conducting ongoing competitor and industry analysis to inform strategy
- Researching and maintaining our persona profiles to help inform strategy
- Taking product updates to market to drive acquisition and position Maze
- Driving awareness and acquisition through ongoing co-marketing with our partners
- Managing the product updates blog section and newsletter, and exploring other touchpoints to drive awareness and adoption of our product launches
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of product marketing activities
- You’re not afraid to take on a new challenge and build something from scratch
- You have a good understanding of the different marketing functions and channels and how they work together to drive growth
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2B, self-serve SaaS marketing
- You have worked directly on developing positioning, value propositions and messaging and have experience in conducting user and market research
- You have successfully launched new products and/or features
- You are well-versed in SaaS metrics and know how to get the data you need from different tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude
- You have hands-on experience using different marketing tools for emails, blog posts, in-app comms etc.
- You have experience working cross-functionally, i.e. with product teams
- You enjoy (or would) working remotely
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience working the design and UX space
- You’re a good writer