Product Marketing Manager
FreeWillAnywhere (remote)9 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious product marketing manager to help raise the next $1 billion for charity. This role will require taking on a high level of responsibility across a wide variety of projects.
This role reports to our Head of Product, Amy Rosenthal, and can be remote or based out of New York City. Unfortunately, we can’t sponsor H1Bs at this time. Beyond competitive compensation and equity in a fast-growing startup, you’ll get unlimited vacation, benefits, and the chance to learn and change the world alongside a world-class team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gain deep knowledge of nonprofit fundraising — what currently is working, what is not, and what tech can do to help fix it
- Become an expert in the FreeWill product, and be able to articulate the value proposition for new features for both the nonprofits we work with, as well as end users
- Translate value propositions into impactful enablement for other teams, such as updating sales decks, providing customer one-sheeters, running internal trainings, and more to ensure that you provide the right strategy for how product can impact each internal team’s goals
- Ensure smooth go-to-market of new features with clear goals and a strategy to drive adoption
- Discover new opportunities worth pursuing by combining data analysis with qualitative research
- Build influence and coordinate closely with a diverse team across engineering, design, sales, account management, and legal
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- A proven track record in managing cross-functional projects that have short deadlines, dependencies, and competing priorities.
Other Important Traits
- You’re an organizational wizard
- You’re not afraid to experiment with new processes or develop new solutions
- You’re intensely curious, with scrappiness and grit
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats
- You have nonprofit experience (especially around fundraising)
FreeWill is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a remote-first company that’s able to hire in 47 states and D.C. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in Colorado, Alabama, or Louisiana at this time. We also can’t sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US.
Excited about our mission? Success in serving nonprofit partners requires our dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We can’t wait to learn with and from you.