Product Marketing Manager- AI
Robert WaltersNew York20d ago
An early stage business helping eliminate tedious administrative burdens for business in the Financial Services space with their innovative no code AI developer solution are looking to hire their first dedicated Product Marketer. The company’s platform harnesses the power of no code AI to win back human hours by automating research & data tasks.
Fresh off a recent funding round and with an experienced multi-time founding team they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Snr/Manager. Working under the direction of the experienced CMO you will oversee key business pillars such as PR & Comms, GTM messaging, sales enablement, brand identity, web & webinar strategy, content etc.
Suitable for an ambitious manager with experience in B2B Enterprise Product Marketing this opportunity offers fast track development in a high growth startup & the chance to work with an excellent mentor. Previous experience marketing to developers is highly valuable.
- Develop ‘go to market’ strategy to drive messaging and positioning across events, webinars, content, blogs and .com
- Seek out and utilize partnerships with relevant developer groups or communities to drive brand affinity
- Liaise closely with Business Development, Sales and Commercial Leadership teams to tailor content to customer segments
- Develop a strong sense of target customers, utilizing past experience marketing to developers and Community based groups
- Define and review strategy across paid and organic channels, using scrappy innovative tactics
- Manage budget and vendor relationships (PR & Comms) to bring GTM plan to life. Strive to deliver valuable content consistent with brand.
- Lead,coach & grow a small team of marketers for higher performance and achievement
- 4+ years’ experience marketing an enterprise software to B2B audience essential
- Experience marketing to clients in Financial Services or developer teams preferred
- Prior experience marketing developer tools or an AI product highly valuable
- Strong ability to relate to and target niche consumer profiles via tailored messaging
- Ability to develop strategy AND execute day-to-day tactics
- Management experience challenging and coaching a team of marketers preferred
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration, especially with Sales departments
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment