Product Marketing Manager
GBG plcUSA16 days ago
Product Marketing Manager, USA
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
Loqate, a GBG solution, is the world's most trusted specialist for location data. Our innovative technology gives companies the ability to verify addresses at the point of capture, with a simple, and easy to integrate address validation API. Loqate can also help companies maintain existing customer records in bulk using our batch processing solution.
This role will be a key member of the US Loqate marketing team, and provide product marketing support across key geographic markets (US, UK & EMEA) for Loqate’s products. Candidates may apply from any US location, provided that they are able to work in eastern standard time.
What you will do
- Develop use cases, value propositions, messaging, and product content, including website copy, data sheets, brochures, white papers and sales presentations.
- Translate technical and product capabilities into powerful, digestible, and differentiated messaging.
- Create compelling stories that will entice greater interest and adoption of our products.
- Write persona-based content for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyze and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value Loqate can deliver and inform Loqate’s product strategy and roadmap.
- Be an expert on our customers, target markets, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Build and lead product launch plans.
- Work with the product team to manage both internal and external product roadmaps.
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users.
- Support sales teams in pre- and post-sales activities through sales enablement programs and content, competitive intelligence, and win/loss analysis.
- A great storyteller who has successfully built strong product narratives.
- A data-oriented person who enjoys working with data and insights, paired with a passion for users who can generate balanced and thoughtful points of view.
- Lead highly inter-dependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams organized, on track and on budget.
- Passionate about technology and keen to learn about how things work. Able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Eager to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- A great teammate. The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate across the global Marketing team and with colleagues in Product, Development, Sales, Professional Services and Account Management teams.
- Comfortable presenting as a subject matter expert internally or externally.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Experience working on an international team.
To give you an idea of what we're expecting
In your first month:
- You'll jump in with an “ownership” mentality and be ready to get your hands dirty
- Get to know our company – complete organization training, learn the Loqate story, immerse yourself in our culture, get comfortable with our technology, and get to know your colleagues
- Complete in-depth product training
- Review product roadmap
- Learn Loqate’s customer personas and use cases
- Review current product marketing assets
- Sit in on calls with prospects and customers
- Set initial goals with your manager
By your 3rd month:
- You'll have a deep understanding of our market, customer base and competitive landscape
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in product, marketing and commercial teams
- Understand how the teams you interface with work, and establish your place within these processes in order to succeed
- Execute a gap analysis of current product marketing assets and complete work on immediate priorities
- Review customer feedback from Loqate’s Voice of the Customer program and identify areas to address
- Speak with customers from each key geography and understand how they use our products and what their challenges and needs are; document and update use case content
- Connect with analysts to learn how they view the market(s) we participate in; get comfortable with standard terminology and market definitions
- Review win/loss data from each of the commercial teams to identify trends and areas for greater product marketing support; build plan and begin delivery of priority items
- Get fully up to speed on the status of upcoming product updates and releases and plug in product marketing support
- Launch product “news” communications to internal teams and customers
By your 6th month:
- You'll create a comprehensive plan for how to re-build the product marketing function at Loqate
- Develop accurate, relevant and high-resonance messaging, and partner with internal teams to ensure implementation across all channels
- Measure adoption of products and user engagement; consolidate analytics and insights into meaningful recommendations
- Proactive, hands on ownership of the product marketing responsibilities for upcoming product updates and launches
- Develop rhythm for tracking competitive updates and effectively communicating them to internal product, marketing and commercial teams in a timely manner
By your 1 year anniversary:
- You'll own flawless execution of the product marketing function, track and measure success, and report monthly and quarterly metrics and results
- Successfully lead the customer communications and go-to-market campaigns around new features, releases, integrations and products
- Deliver regular communications to our prospects and customers that highlight our product and technology innovations
- Be the go-to resource for information about our products, messaging, use cases, value propositions, personas and customer stories
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.