Product Marketing Manager
360LearningNew York9M ago
You are in charge of cracking the go-to-market cases for our new products and solutions in the US. You work hands-in-hands with co-founders, the US and Product Marketing teams and many stakeholders at 360Learning (Product Managers, Marketers, Sales Enablement, Sales, Brand, …). You understand client needs, identify feature gaps, define solution pricing and implement creative and compelling launch plan to meet ARR targets. You feed the overall Product Strategy with in-depth market analyses and competitors benchmark.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
Define Go-To-Market Strategies for our new products:
- identify Client Profile and their “persona” (who they are, what they do, what they want to accomplish, their difficulties and needs,...)
- define the value proposition of the new product / solution and highlights how key features bring value
- analyze the market and how key competitors address the same clients needs
- define the pricing for the new product and solution
- define Go-To-Market business objectives along with the Marketing, Sales and Operations teams : e.g. 10 deals and +250K$ in ARR in Q4 2019
Follow-up on the Go-To-Market plan with Sales, Product, Brand & Demand Gen teams:
- Follow-up on product roadmap with Product Managers Work with marketing teams to translate go-to-market strategy into customer-facing messaging & brand campaigns.
- Follow-up on demande gen campaigns
- Build and update the Sales Kit for the solution along with Sales Enablement (Presentation, demo 1-pager, etc...)
- Join Sales in client meetings to help them pitch the value
Profile / Must-Have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in highly demanding context : MBB Consulting Firm, Graduate Program in a Fortune 100 technology company (Google, Amazon, Facebook,...), previous experience in a SaaS hypergrowth Startup
- strong knowledge of the SaaS industry
- passionate about building one of the most ambitious stories in SaaS
- excellent analytical skills
- capacity to work autonomously, to structure, prioritize and deliver results
- excellent communication skills & excellent people skills to motivate and co-build with 360Learning teams
- proficiency on Google Suite, Trello, Looker, Salesforce, Marketo
- Compatibility with our Convexity culture (explained here)
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce.
By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations. By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.