Product Marketing Manager
Allocate SoftwareRichmond upon Thames6M ago
We are looking for an exceptional product marketing manager to join our newly formed product marketing team supporting successful go to market of our products across all markets and territories.
The successful candidate will manage a product portfolio of workforce solutions that include both established world-class software and new innovative products. Managing go to market activity providing the glue between product, marketing and sales. Ensuring that each product has the right go to market strategy, insight, supporting materials and messages to support impactful and results based marketing tactics.
You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organising product launches. Finding the most compelling ways to articulate and evidence our value propositions.
You will be the point of contact for all competitive insight and will work with product and campaign teams to devise response strategies.
You will use data and analysis to evidence strategies and impact, and have a detailed understanding of buyers and others personas needs and motivations.
Working hand in hand with marketing campaign teams to develop innovative programs that drive demand; as well as sales enablement teams to ensure that sales team are supported and briefed with the right information to ensure success.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and campaign marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop and guide go-to-market plans for the products working closely with campaign marketing teams
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan impactful product launches and manage all stakeholder to ensure effective cross functional delivery of the plan, including working with marketing campaign, product management and sales enablement.
- Develop communications and messages for product releases of existing products
- Provide thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements, papers and blogs
- Track ROI and effectiveness of marketing activity in relation to products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Develop go-to-market strategies and toolkits, including internal launch and comms for use by local teams (standard messages, presentations, ROI and business cases)
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Demonstrable product marketing experience preferably in healthcare and/or technology markets
- Experience of using Office, Trello, Salesforce and Marketo preferred.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in customer facing role
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.