Product Marketing Manager
PersonaSan Francisco15 days ago
At Persona, we're building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better verify and protect their customers' identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers' personal information, to verify that their customers' are who they say they are, to analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and to pull sensitive reports about their customers in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviors are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their customers, the people, first.
Persona is working on an exciting suite of products and we are looking for a creative storyteller to help lead go-to-market and drive product adoption.
As a PMM, you will play a critical role in defining the Persona story and bringing that story to life by connecting our products with users. You will work across the entire product lifecycle, leveraging market and customer insights to help shape product roadmap, drive product adoption, and iterate post-launch. As an early member of the marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to help define and shape the product marketing function.
This will be a highly cross-functional role, you will be partnering closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Content, Design and Engineering to drive and execute go-to-market plans. Your ability to align various stakeholders and build trusted relationships with them is paramount.
- Help shape the product roadmap through:
- A deep understanding of our market and buyer persona; you will advocate for prospective users and be the voice of customers within Persona
- A robust understanding of the competitive landscape, market opportunities, and how Persona is different
- Understanding of customer and prospect feedback based on ongoing analysis of our own data
- Drive awareness and adoption through product launches. Develop product positioning, messaging, and partner with Content on communication strategy informed by market/customer research to support new launches.
- Partner closely with product leaders to define GTM strategies, market segmentation, and identify target personas.
- Enable Sales/Customer Success teams with the right content, collateral, positioning, and messaging.
- Partner with Content to fuel our GTM engine (e.g., documentation, whitepapers, videos, case studies, etc.) and define how we communicate with our customers and users.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, sales, customer success, design, engineering—to ensure that external teams are enabled and understand new functionality.
- Produce market assessments and present quarterly updates on competitive analysis to continuously validate Persona’s product positioning and differentiation.
- Develop and own customer segmentation and ICPs through a combination of qualitative and quantitative insights.