Product Marketing Manager
AdaToronto or remote4 months ago
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, we are looking for a results-driven and collaborative Product Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market to join our fast-paced, growing team. This role will be primarily involved with taking new products and features to market including close collaboration with our product, marketing, and sales enablement teams.
- You love product marketing and project management.
- You are curious, proactive and collaborative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have 3-4 years experience in product marketing.
- Get to know our products inside and out to deeply understand how Ada uniquely provides value and addresses client needs.
- Own go-to-market planning including close alignment with product managers, developing training materials in partnership with enablement, and supporting marketing initiatives (digital campaigns, events, etc.).
- Lead the execution of our go-to-market strategy to ensure new products and features are effectively marketed, sold, and adopted.
- Work with cross-functional departments, including sales, marketing, and product management to synthesize a compelling message and position for external and internal audiences.
- Learn the competitive landscape and products inside-out so that you can effectively position our products in the market as well as arm client-facing teams.
- Support enablement efforts that will arm client-facing teams with the collateral, tools and training they need to increase demand and accelerate pipeline.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to our existing clients in support of expansion revenue.
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.