Product Marketing Manager
Boltsan francisco10M ago
At Bolt, we are on a mission to perfect the checkout. We believe that ecommerce is foundational to the future of retail - and with Bolt, all retailers have the opportunity to provide a streamlined and secure checkout experience for their customers.
Our product marketing team sits at the center of product, engineering, sales and design, combining deep product and industry knowledge to help drive product strategy. We’re looking for an experienced product marketing manager to serve as the voice of our customers and help us reach the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate is a storyteller with deep customer empathy and a get-it-done mentality.
At Bolt, you'll
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, ops, sales, marketing, support, and product
- Run successful GTMs for new products and features, ensuring effective launches that maximize our impact
- Develop key messaging and value propositions for our suite of products, and build sales enablement collateral to effectively scale our sales teams
- Represent the voice of the customer and marketing in the product development process
- Analyze existing customers and new audiences and create a customer segmentation to align cross-functional partners
- Run market research to better understand our customers’ challenges and manage ad hoc focus groups for feature feedback
- Build comprehensive marketing plans to increase awareness across existing and potential customers
- Flex across additional marketing responsibilities and develop the marketing culture as we build out the team
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in a similar industry
- B2B marketing experience required
- Experience with customer segmentation and running qualitative research
- Experience working with a sales team and developing sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Experience with excel, keynote, google docs required; SQL is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA preferred
- Background in ecommerce or payments is a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.