Product Marketing Manager
Magnet Forensics Inc.Waterloo, ON15 days ago
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensic is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for delivering Magnet’s product positioning within the digital forensics market space. The successful candidate will develop new and engaging ways to tell the story of our product to drive engagement among existing and potential customers.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and strategic messaging for products within your portfolio
- Translate complex technical concepts into impactful and concise value-based messaging
- Create effective Go to Market plans for new products and new releases of existing products
- Develop effective sales enablement tools
- Work along side demand generation and communications teams to develop plans that drive awareness and product engagement among potential and existing customers
- Drive cross-functional alignment through product development and execution of go to market process while tracking success metrics
- Act as a product expert / evangelist in support of training, sales, media relations, demand creation, and trade show support
- Author compelling content related to the product portfolio for use across whitepapers, blogs, sales enablement, etc.
- Conduct thorough and timely competitive analysis to understand industry trends and key insights
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related product marketing experience
- Strong collaboration skills with experience in working cross functionally with Product Management, R&D, sales, Demand Gen, Brand, etc.
- Proven experience with the Go to Market process and building effective plans to bring new product to market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; experience with creating compelling product positioning and content to be leveraged across a variety of platforms
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with teams across the organization
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.