Product Marketing Manager
ZestFinanceLos Angelesa year ago
Our ZAML platform is used by some of the world's largest companies to transform their credit businesses. We are looking for a (Sr)Product Marketing Manager to help us with our next phase of growth and to drive compelling go-to-market programs for our solutions that engage and excite our target customers.
You have an attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into a story that resonates with our target customer through content creation, and then make sure that your customers see products that are elegant and simple. You are the important nexus between product development and external audiences. You have a talent for collaborating with product managers, users, and sellers. You are eager to dive into a complex space, become a master of machine learning and artificial intelligence for underwriting, and evangelize our product value across channels.
In this role you will:
- Become the expert on our competition and market trends through creative research and work to keep our teams one step ahead
- Represent the voice of our customers through close collaboration with Sales and Success teams to collect, synthesize, and validate challenges and pain points
- Communicate our value(s) consistently and appropriately across personas, formats, and the buyer journey by developing and executing content programs
- Empower our growing sales team with the resources and information they need to be successful through sales enablement programs and tools
- Act as a product knowledge resource outside the company at conferences, events, and/or sales meetings
- Capture and communicate product development and GTM progress through clear and timely internal communications, product documentation, and knowledge base management
- Drive sales and marketing efficiency through Win/Loss analysis, A/B testing of outreach messaging, and other pipeline optimizations
- Develop your product marketing skillset and teach others through collaborative participation as part of a supportive marketing team
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years product marketing experience delivering successful product launch and growth programs, with a focus on B2B marketing
- A solid eye for design and knack for good storytelling with the relevant creative and writing skills to create great content
- Technical literacy and an aptitude for data comprehension, comfortable reading, analyzing, and researching technical topics on your own
- Experience working with B2B enterprise level sales teams
- Test and learn mentality with current knowledge of tactics to gauge and effect product marketing success
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create effective messaging and tell compelling stories about our products and business to any audience – whether it’s our consumers, internal team, or industry at large
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas and video games
- On-site gym with fitness classes
- Tuition reimbursement and conference allowance
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.