As our Product Marketing Manager your mission is to help drive global growth for Featurespace’s product lines through well-designed Go-To Market plans, creative campaigns, and effective communication.
You will work across the full spectrum of product marketing, with the opportunity to own programmes of work and drive your own KPIs, as well as training and mentoring on areas that may be new to you. You will learn directly from experienced product marketers, product managers, solution consultants, and subject matter experts to grow your understanding of the financial services and software industries, B2B Product Management and Marketing, and integrated marketing planning and campaigns.
This role can be based in either our Cambridge or London offices. This is a hybrid role so you will ideally be comfortable coming into the office at least once a week. If you’re interested in the role but require more flexibility, please speak to us!
Day to Day
- Manage and deliver our customer advocacy programme across industry awards, case studies, comarketing content, and speaking opportunities
- Work with our product management and commercial teams to define target markets, accounts and personas for our solutions by region
- Develop persona-relevant, value-based messaging and content for our solutions in partnership with product management, data science, and commercial teams
- Deliver regular industry insights including competitor analysis to the product management and commercial teams
- Be the voice of marketing in our product management processes for product launches, GA releases, and product investment decisions
- Conduct quarterly product roadmap reviews with product management, providing customer and market insight to influence developments
- Work with spokespeople and SMEs to define our messaging platform and create thought leadership content including blogs, white papers, speaker presentations, regulatory responses, and video scripts
- Support analyst relations across reports, briefings, and enquiries by solution, ensuring leadership rankings for Featurespace
- Support the planning and executing of events and tradeshows with key messaging, speaking engagements, and industry relations meetings
- Conduct market research and data analysis to support marketing sizing for product management, and thought leadership creation
- Work closely with the communications and marketing team to support the development of targeted campaigns. Provide practical guidance on audience, messaging and content that can be actioned into live demand generation, ABM, and nurture campaigns
- Product marketing experience in a B2B technology environment
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across all mediums
- Strong understanding of how the product marketing role differs from other marketing disciplines
- Experience working with external stakeholders including analysts, consultants, and regulators
- Proven experience developing and implementing a product marketing plan with commercially aligned results
- Able to prioritise and manage workload across multiple projects and workstreams
- Experience leading large, interdisciplinary projects across multiple internal and external stakeholders
Great to haves:
- Payments/fintech industry experience in product marketing or content creation
- Broader marketing and communications experience in other disciplines such as PR, field marketing, events management, or content marketing
- Experience delivering tactical marketing activities that create market differentiation
- Experience working under Product Management leadership and/or Marketing leadership as a product marketer or product manager
- Experience in budgeting and financial management of marketing programmes
Here at Featurespace we are committed to being a place of equality, inclusion and respect to provide a safe environment for you to bring your authentic self to work. We know that we gain as much strength from our differences as we do our similarities. We value diversity and are dedicated to listening and learning from each other to build and maintain a positive and productive culture. We appreciate this will be an ever-evolving focus for the business to ensure everyone feels supported and has a sense of belonging.