Product Marketing Manager
ImpinjSeattle7 days ago
Join Impinj and help us realize our vision of boundless IoT—trillions of things connected to the Internet. We’re inventing ways to bring all things online—including apparel, automobile parts, medical supplies, and luggage. With over 50 billion things connected to date, our platform has been used around the world. Together with our partners and customers, we solve for a better understanding of our world and how things move through it. If it’s a thing, we’re working to connect it.
The Impinj Product Marketing Manager is passionate about achieving both sales objectives and company goals in their product focus area. Working closely with product and sales teams, you will lead, support, and execute marketing and communications activities in the following areas: launch communications planning, product collateral and campaigns, sales and partner enablement, customer communications, performance and reporting.
What you'll do:
Plan and deliver product campaigns, collateral, and launches
- Own and support the development and execution of communications plans for product promotions and launches, including naming, positioning, value propositions, and product messaging
- Write and edit content, and work with graphic designers to develop product briefs, presentations, articles, emails, and other product marketing collateral
- Partner with cross-functional product teams on the entire product life cycle for new and existing products
- Manage a library of product messaging and collateral for Impinj platform products, capabilities, and key features
Enable partners and sellers
- Collaborate with product, sales, and field marketing to deliver a partner and sales enablement plan including product battlecards, competitive comparison guides, and training that ensures partners' and sellers' success
- Support partner joint marketing activities and Impinj events
Improve through performance metrics and reporting
- Monitor product campaign reports and dashboards, analyze and interpret data and trends, develop insights, share with stakeholders, and inform improvements in tactics and messaging.
- Provide regular updates on product marketing activities, status, and planning to stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills with proven experience shaping ideas into marketing programs and content, bridging the gap between languages, cultures, and teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment, manage numerous projects, and prioritize goals while executing on objectives
- Successful project leadership with experience delivering cross-functional team projects that are on schedule and budget
- Proven track record of combining critical thinking with effective, tactical execution.
- Advanced proficiency in demand marketing, processes, and planning strategies
- Experience working with ingredient brands, OEM products, and core technologies; familiarity with semiconductors a plus.
Why work at Impinj:
Know you’re making a difference. Competitive benefits. Support for remote work or a desk with a view. Weekly Q&A sessions with our executive team. Impinj provides an environment that fosters openness and innovation and is developing technology that delivers a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and teamwork are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated. We have an open paid time-off policy paired with a respect for work/life balance. Our headquarters is located in Seattle with spectacular views of the Olympics, Lake Union, and Mt Baker, which can be enjoyed from our rooftop deck. Impinj is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.