Product Marketing Manager
Traction GuestVancouver6M ago
As a Product Marketing Manager at Traction Guest, you are responsible for positioning Traction Guest platform as a leader in enterprise visitor management that helps drive the security and efficiency goals of large organizations. You will play key roles in Traction Guest thought leadership, competitive and sales enablement strategies.
Culture at Traction Guest isn’t about dogs in the office and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of entrepreneurs committed to building the best visitor management system. We fail fast and love to innovate. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. When we fail, we learn. We just “git ‘r done.”
The individuals who thrive in this role look for creative solutions to everyday problems and are driven to be the best at what they do. They’re advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead product launches - from messaging, to team collaboration, to metrics and sales enablement resources
- Develop competitive positioning, provide insights, differentiation points and continuously updated collateral
- Ensure product messaging is consistent and accurate across all channels, including our website, sales materials, collateral, sales resources and RFP templates and responses
- Understand and analyze our customer segments, buyers, and market trends, define and update ICP.
- Analyze immediate and extended competition, industry trends and educate team on significant updates
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives, such as industry articles and webinar presentations
- Manage calendar of product launches, collaborating with the extended marketing teams on demand generation and targeted account strategies
- Work closely with our Product team to understand the roadmap and gain insights directly from our customers
- Live Traction Guest’s culture
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, leading research, co-marketing initiatives, or influencer programs
- Proven track record of of successful product launches that you managed and brought to the market
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical specs into a relevant, compelling copy
- Deep understanding of SaaS technologies (security, compliance or data analytics expertise an asset)
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability and passion to build category leading products and be the thought leader in the industry
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Great analytical skills and ability to action on data insights.
- Desire to learn, experiment and be the best at what you do