La Fosse is a total talent solutions business across technology, digital, and change. Our vision is simple: to lead by example to achieve a change in the standards of care within our industry. We partner with our customers to build solutions for their business and people challenges, leveraging our recruitment, academy, solutions, and executive search offerings.
We’re passionate about tech and talent and work with the most pioneering tech leaders to shape the future. But we’re changing the game by leading with care - it’s the reason that the world’s fastest growing and innovative businesses trust us to drive change within their organisation and help them reach new heights.
Our ambitious plans need the right team… We’re looking for shapers, do-ers, drivers, to join us to live and work by our values; care, ambition and humility. We believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
Not only that but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our growth journey.
Reporting into our Marketing Director, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be the lynchpin between marketing & sales and to ensure we have strong alignment and are contributing to revenue. You will be required to act as the voice of customers at La Fosse from understanding of specific customer concerns, needs and experiences, and will be working on attracting and nurturing customers at the top of the funnel.
There are three main focus areas for the role;
Acquisition: Getting the customers attention, generating prospects and making existing customers aware of services (social media, newsletters, blogs, copywriting)
Engagement: Getting involvement in our communities and events (Events, CTAs, lead scoring, special offers/campaigns)
Retention/Conversion: Helping retention and engagement on bigger accounts and LFA index (Marketing works to nurture customers throughout their journey to increase service levels and keep churn rates down)
▪ Insights into customers’ usage of current services, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
▪ Work with Solutions Leads and promote the value of services to the sales team and develop sales tools and bespoke presentations that facilitate the selling process
▪ To look at where there are opportunities in LFA index and look at specific initiatives that drive relationship building and future sales
▪ Targeted messaging that sets our service apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
▪ Communicating the value of our services to customers to the sales team and helping them develop tools that facilitate the sales process
▪ Marketing strategies and campaigns to communicate the features and benefits of products to customers
▪ Lynchpin between sales and marketing to drive the right campaigns to deliver MQLs into sales
▪ Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
▪ Presentations to the business
▪ Speak and present about solutions and services to both external and internal audiences
▪ Research competitor offerings
▪ Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business, an influencer
▪ Good verbal and written communication skills to create engaging copy and capture unique stories that help sell more products
▪ Excellent market research skills and the ability to gain insight into the customers’ needs and experiences
▪ Outstanding social media marketing skills for connecting with audiences and growing relationships with them
▪ Excellent copywriting and design skills to produce compelling sales material for both online and print media
▪ Accurate analytical skills for evaluating and discovering effective marketing strategies
▪ A keen eye for detail