Product Marketing Manager
AmwellAnywhere18 days ago
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
Amwell is looking for product marketing manager that will have the right balance between being technical, highly analytical and creative. You enjoy bringing new products to market – from developing the initial value proposition to developing lifecycle marketing strategies. You’re comfortable across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, packaging, competitive playbooks, launch activities, sales enablement and partner relations. We’re looking for a leader who easily builds relationships across the organization and with clients.
- Partner with product, market insights, and clinical programs teams to define target customers and needs
- Own packaging strategies, positioning, messaging, and storytelling across multiple channels & campaigns driving revenue for new products and services
- Define packaging strategies
- Develop and execute go-to-market and launch plans for new products and programs
- Continuously evolve our understanding of the customer, the competition, market trends and how a technology could uniquely solve that customer’s problems
- Drive and iterate on highly effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Track KPIs and engage cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met
- Create materials and training programs for sales and account teams
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (strategic solutions, business development, sales, product management, clinical services)
- 6+ years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in product marketing. Experience working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Depth and breadth of marketing and product experience, particularly in software and/or healthcare
- Analytical abilities – experience with data analysis, and experience using market & competitive insights to steer product planning and marketing initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong project management skills
- Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, tech environment while managing different stakeholders and thrive in an environment without a set playbook
Should you join Amwell and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, market insights and pricing as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.