Product Marketing Manager
InspireSanta Monica1Y ago
Inspire is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help bring our innovative products and services to life. As a Product Marketing Manager at Inspire, you will work alongside our Product team during new product development and partner with our Sales team to help us crush our member growth and engagement goals. Your talents will help us accelerate our mission to increase access to renewable energy.
The Product Marketing Manager Has Five Main Responsibilities
- Our mission is to build a customer-focused clean energy platform, complete with smart home devices to improve a home’s energy efficiency. To help us achieve our mission, the candidate in this role will serve as the Product Marketing Lead for one of our Product lines and be responsible for the following:
- BUILD A STRATEGIC GO-TO-MARKET ROADMAP – Leveraging insights about our target consumer and the marketplace, you will partner with Product, Commercial Strategy & Sales teams to develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and roadmap to launch our products.
- ESTABLISH OPTIMIZED PRODUCT POSITIONING - Based on your deep understanding of who our members are, and what they are looking for to solve their needs, you will develop and optimize your product’s positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates your products in the market. This compelling messaging will be leveraged across marketing channels (website, landing pages, ad campaigns, etc).
- BE THE EXPERT ON OUR BUYERS - Know who they are, how they buy, what competing products they would consider and their key buying criteria.
- BECOME AN EXPERT ON YOUR PRODUCT & ITS PERFORMANCE - Build & manage a dashboard that tracks your key product marketing KPIs. Identify areas of opportunity to maximize acquisition, engagement and retention among members.
- CREATING ALL NECESSARY MARKETING ASSETS - Assess the current member journey, alongside feedback from Sales team, to create new marketing assets (both physical & digital) to help promote your product lines and increase conversion.