Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
At Perpetua we work to acutely understand the challenges ecommerce advertisers face, and translate this understanding into delightful products that advertisers will buy, use and love. The Product Marketing Lead at Perpetua will be the architect of our story, going deep into the minds of our customers and our product team to extract compelling narratives that inspire action.
As a leader on the marketing team, your role will defy functional silos: you’ll move seamlessly between brand marketing, product marketing, customer experience, and communications. You bring experience in one or more of these functions, and have previously executed on complex product launches. In this role you will be the bridge between marketing and product teams to bring new features to a global market, while developing and executing the core product marketing strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Bring the Perpetua story to life by combining your technical product understanding with storytelling, execution, customer education and a passion for creating delightful experiences
- Envision creative campaigns that grow awareness and adoption of Perpetua’s brand and products, and build a community of engaged customers through a variety of channels and mediums
- Drive go-to-market strategies for new and existing Perpetua features - including market analysis, audience segmentation, product positioning, key messaging, pricing, marketing channels, budgets and lifecycle campaigns — injecting Perpetua’s brand voice into every customer touchpoint along the way
- Manage and develop a team of high performing Product Marketers, including recruitment, career development, performance management and meaningful 1:1s
- Translate vision and insights into actionable goals and/or initiatives, lead success metrics building, then tracking, and contribute recommendations for future product growth
Who You Are:
- You have previous experience in a SaaS B2B Product Marketing role, or similar go-to-market roles in consulting, strategy, or growth marketing
- You have proven leadership skills and have built and managed a team
- Data and numbers drive are a key driver of your success, you have had deep experience with market and product analytics
- You have no problem working cross-functionally and can easily build buy in and relationships with key decision makers
- You can and have created value propositions and messaging strategies
- You embody Perpetua’s value of Think Like An Owner: you are self-starter with a growth mindset who will bring new ideas and own executing on them
- Bonus points if you are familiar with April Dunford and have read Obviously Awesome
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
- Flexible time off policy
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.