5x lets you build your own data platform in minutes not months. Think of us as AWS + App Store for the modern data stack.
The modern data stack is highly fragmented and the experience for companies using it is broken. Companies need to sign up with multiple vendors - taking 4 months+ to set up, spend 20% of engineering resources on maintenance and have a poor experience switching between multiple vendors. 5x consolidates data vendors into a single platform allowing for provisioning, configuration, management tooling, billing & education allowing companies to spend 100% of their time actioning data instead of worrying about the underlying tools.
Join a fast-growing team working alongside Tarush, our founder, to help customers adopt the modern managed data stack!
Know about the company
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/datawith5x/mycompany/
5X is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for marketing and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and help us build something from the ground up. You will join our nimble product marketing team and will be in a central role responsible for supporting our customers, and our sales and marketing teams. If you’ve ever wanted to get in on the ground floor of a growing marketing department at a fast-growing company – now is your chance!
- You’re an independent worker;
- You’re super organized and capable of handling multiple project timelines across different groups;
- You’re creative and enjoy bringing ideas to life;
- You enjoy writing and excel at turning complicated concepts into simple statements;
- You love to learn and have a real interest in general marketing and marketing technology;
- You love multi-tasking and enjoy the freedom to work on different projects and with different people;
- You’re a positive person who loves to work with others, and they like to work with you
- Product Marketing - Contribute to the product marketing efforts of fine tuning the positioning, messaging, launching, & marketing 5X’s products. Translate product and feature-centric messaging into persona and industry-focused messaging.
- Demand generation - You will develop and execute demand generation tactics in collaboration with internal data engineering experts & community builders.
- Content creation - You will develop and enhance content about our products across various avenues, including but not limited - websites, white papers, case studies, blogs, ebooks, brochures, and more.
- Sales Enablement - Embed yourself within the sales team and equip them with strategy and content that will boost win conversions. Content includes but is not limited to pitch decks, battle cards, and emailers.
- Marketing Enablement - Collaborate with community, and performance marketing teams on marketing campaigns and initiatives. Provide customer info, market insights, and content needed for each campaign.
- Market Research - You will conduct research projects & disseminate information on 5X’s target market - organizational demographics, buying journey, and user persona, etc.,
- Competitive Intelligence -You will conduct research, build points of view, and collect crucial information on our competitors and their product stacks and disseminate the same within our organization.
Requirements / Skills
- 2 - 3+ years of exposure in Product Marketing or 4+ years of marketing experience in B2B companies
- Experience working in hyper-growth and large tech companies (Consumer and SaaS experience ideal).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex information in clear and simple language.
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured data-supported way.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Proven track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving, technical environment.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with and delivering results for product teams, sales teams, and customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision-making and strategy development.
- Conduct ROI analysis and develop content to help customers make the business case for 5X.
What 5x has to offer
- We are a 100% remote company. We love to give our employees the freedom to choose where they want to work from.
- 5x is deeply committed to ensuring the holistic wellbeing of our employees. We have a dedicated wellness program here to make sure that all our employees are happy and satisfied.
- Transparency - this is at the core of what 5x is, and we make sure that you are always updated with the progress on your selection process.
- We have special Learning & Development initiatives for all employees at 5x, so that your learning curve is always moving upwards!
- We promote cultural diversity and you will have the chance to work with excellent minds from around the globe!