SkubanaUnited States2 months ago
Skubana is seeking a product marketer to tell the world (and company) the story of our product, and to collaborate on all of our content. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our existing product, but we need you to market Skubana as a solution, rather than just a list of features. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the messaging and go-to-market strategy for any new product features and integrations.
Skills needed: Storytelling, data analysis, customer insights, Go-to-market strategy, project management, writing, editing, creative problem-solving, some graphic design, research, analysis, strategic planning, cross-functionality, e-commerce experience.
- Edit and produce high-quality assets including “how-to” articles, case studies, landing pages, product pages, product videos, and other materials as needed
- Find opportunities to communicate useful and relevant Skubana features and benefits in articles, webinars, and lead magnets.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other products and companies in our industry.
- Interact with customers to further understand the problems and challenges we can solve for them.
- Identify which personas should be targeted with which features
- Organize and drive the messages of our platform and how it connects to our brand and the customer.
- Work with Paid Search team to craft relevant ad campaigns
- Educate internal stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create sales documentation to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to craft new feature announcements
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools, and the ability to create product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Past experience producing content, digital marketing, product marketing
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.