Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Principal Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will work with stakeholders across the company from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to execute on high-impact launches, drive our messaging, positioning and collateral, assist in customer success and sales training and enablement, conduct industry and competitive research, optimize our packaging and pricing, and develop personas, customer stories and use cases.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their marketing career at a fast-growing enterprise software startup.
What You’ll Do
- Own Product positioning and messaging for Catalyst’s Customer Success Platform
- Develop and maintain enablement collateral (battlecards, one-sheets, etc.) for Sales and Customer Success teams
- Deliver sales enablement training sessions on new features, competitive positioning, demoing, competitors, objective handling, etc.
- Optimize Catalyst’s approach to pricing and packaging
- Conduct competitive and market analyses and share key findings internally to provide product roadmap guidance and inform our overall go-to-market strategy
- Partner with Product and Customer Success to identify challenges and blockers faced by Customer Success teams to surface product and growth opportunities
- Work with Customer Success to optimize for the breadth of product adoption across each stage of our customer journey
- Contribute thought leadership via Catalyst’s blog, events, and other demand generation initiatives
- Partner with Community and Content managers to build campaigns that align with Marketing’s goals and our overall business goals
- Work with the content team to produce customer marketing assets such as use cases, case studies and video testimonials
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience as a PMM at a SaaS company
- Passion for Customer Success and the CS community
- Experience with demand generation strategy and execution
- Exceptional writing, editing, and presentation skills
- A history of making data-driven business decisions
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.