Principal Partner Marketing Manager
AmplitudeSan Francisco6M ago
About The Role & Team
As our first partner marketer, you will build strategy and programs to mobilize our partner ecosystem. As a critical member of the GTM organization, you'll work closely with teams across the company to define and execute programs that leverage Amplitude’s partners to build customer momentum, generate demand, and help grow our business. You will be part of the product marketing team and will work closely with partnerships, field marketing, demand gen and sales teams.
As a Principal Partner Marketer, you will:
- Develop an integrated partner GTM strategy with our tech partners around co-selling and co-marketing with Amplitude
- Build joint narrative with our partners for the Product Intelligence ecosystem.
- Work closely with partnerships, field marketing, sales, and other teams across the company to design, build, and scale a set of repeatable, partner GTM programs, including partner communications and joint demand generation activities
- Design, launch and govern Amplitude’s partner development fund and program
- Developing joint value propositions with partners and enabling the ecosystem to deliver it - when to position which partner in the same category, messages for AEs and CSMs
- Partner comms at scale (newsletter as an example)
- Agenda and comms for a partner townhall, advisory councils
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with our partners, ensuring Amplitude’s role as a favored company with which to partner
- Track and measure program success, making adjustments to continuously improve and maximize results
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Experience driving programs that inspire and engage the partner ecosystem; this role will draw from your experience in product marketing, program management, campaign development, as well as content creation & delivery.
- 4+ years of experience in ecosystem or partner or product marketing or partnerships business development teams.
- Skills to build compelling business cases for partners in order to support joint marketing initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and past experience of building marketing programs from the ground up.
- Experience in the data analytics industry is preferred
- Excellent program/project management skills and ability to work
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as business or marketing, MBA is a plus
- Great if you have used Amplitude in the past
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.