Lead Product Marketing Manager
PopmenuAtlanta, GA (Preferred) -- Remote OK4 days ago
Are you excited about bridging the gap between product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging? Does content creation, developing personas, and making data driven decisions make your day fly by? Does working and influencing cross-functional teams leave you feeling fulfilled by the end of the day? If you answered yes to all questions, Popmenu could be the place for you!
About This Opportunity:
The Lead Product Marketing Manager articulates the value of Popmenu products to ensure clients and prospects are getting the right message, whether through advertising or interactions with our team members, and represents the customer's voice in product discussions. As an acting voice of the customer, this role assists in guiding product improvements by messaging and branding each appropriately to increase growth and usage of all Popmenu products. You will have the chance to blaze a path and lead a team that plays a critical role in establishing Popmenu as the number one restaurant technology for any independent restaurateur.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- GTM Success: Our Lead Product Marketing Manager ensures we make data-driven and customer centric decisions! Rather than confusing clients by with the 856th feature release in a month, they build alignment and standardization around go-to-market plans and create strategic product positioning and success metrics for all Popmenu products (self-signup volume, inbound lead count, product adoption/usage/upgrades, transactional revenue, churn - the whole shebang!)
- Obsessed with our Target: It all starts with understanding our audience! Our Lead Product Marketing Manager stays tuned in to the wants, needs, and challenges of our different customer segments. From conducting in-depth market research to defining buyer personas and identifying segmentation opportunities, they are the champion for our existing and prospective clients.
- Create a Rockstar Team: Our Lead Product Marketing Manager understands how to make their team shine! From hiring the right talent to holding everyone accountable to achieving their goals - our Lead PMM has excellent people management skills and knows how to motivate and coach their team.
- Product Liaison: Product marketing is the link between our product team and our clients and internal teams, because they can translate “features” into “customer needs” and vice versa. This role will lead a team of PMMs to ensure that clients and internal teams always have up-to-date information on new product functionality and updates.
- Content creation: “One voice, one message” is the mantra of our Product Marketing team. This role nurtures the connection with content marketing and sales to develop content for existing clients and prospects around product launches and feature updates as well as ensure we have a bit more ‘beefed up’ content for our internal team in place.
- Bottom line - in this role it is your responsibility to make sure our clients and internal teams get excited (instead of confused) by product releases.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Influential leadership skills - ability to foster creativity, collaboration and consensus both inside and out of your area of ownership.
- Empathy - a deep level of empathy for both current and prospective clients and an ability to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- Willingness to be hands on - we all need to lean in. We should be constantly looking for opportunities to impact Popmenu’s growth and the success of our clients.
- Strategic skills - demonstrated experience in establishing and executing multiple strategic projects at one time.
- Business acumen - you understand the balance of managing budget/performance while exploring new opportunities/segments and taking calculated risks that align with our goals.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, and visual) - with the ability to influence and build consensus.
- A strong sense of curiosity - the ability to see potential in an idea/product/feature and know how and where to present that to the ideal audience and convert.
- Start-up ready - you have the confidence and problem-solving skills to be effective in situations with limited information.
- Passion for food - we love talking about food, restaurants, and recommending dishes. It’s a plus if you do as well.
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 5,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- We have a great culture and environment that emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality. You can be yourself.
- We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
- Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
- We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
- Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
- Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
- Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.