Head of Product Marketing
OpenEnvoyUnited States2 months ago
Open Envoy is a fintech company focused on protecting companies from over-billing and AP fraud. Our approach is to design simple, elegant software that automates the audit process for invoices so Finance can improve cash flow in real time, sending money directly to the bottom line. It’s time Finance had modern tech dedicated to their workflow.
We're just getting started with our new round of funding!
We’re looking for a talented and driven senior product marketer who wants to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS company who gets excited about the idea of helping to build a great company. You will be in charge of all product marketing activities from competitive analysis to messaging and sales enablement.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills and demonstrated experience in business-to-business marketing and working with large, global enterprises. You’re a skilled marketer, always learning and trying new things to continuously improve on what we do and how we do it. You understand the market, advocate for the customer, inspire creativity and enthusiasm in others and show a passion for the work.
What will you do? 🚀
- Create the go-to-market strategy for product launches targeting new and existing customers.
- Work closely with product management to understand the roadmap, develop content, and ensure customers are informed of new product releases.
- Partner with sales to create product demos, scripts, fight plans and other materials required to successfully sell OpenEnvoy.
- Maintain a pulse on industry trends and competitive actions and regularly report findings and implications on product, pricing and communications.
- You own the positioning and the messaging strategy, and the refinement over time as the competition changes and the product evolves, ensuring prospective buyers understand the value and differentiation of our product offering.
- Develop personas of our different buyers to ensure messaging always aligns with the needs and benefits of our buyers, users and champions.
- Create “buyer enablement” product-related content to help potential buyers understand who we are, what we offer, why we’re different and why we’re the best choice, mapped to how buyers purchase enterprise software.
- Partner with sales and customer success to identify customers willing to share their stories and use cases, and create the content to promote the brand and drive sales.
- In conjunction with product management, conduct regular market research to gather product feedback from customers, satisfaction with our products and whether our message is resonating with users and buyers.
- In partnership with product and sales, establish clear success metrics and regularly report progress and make recommendations for future direction.
What skills are we looking for? 📖
- 6-8 years of product marketing experience, ideally in Enterprise SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at, or working with startups
- Proven expertise in software product marketing and B2B sales
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working cross-functionally
- Energetic, self-starter, multi-tasker, organized, and detail-oriented
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Self-starter, adaptable to a constant change in pace and environment
- Problem solver, persistent, inventive and able to take feedback and incorporate it
- Team player with the ability to gain buy-in and execute cross-functionally
- Data-driven decision making with the ability to support plans and recommendations with data