Head of Growth Marketing
Guusto GiftsRemote - Canada8 days ago
Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi’s, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
There’s an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate to join our team during this exciting expansion phase to build out our B2B SaaS marketing program from the ground up.
As our Head of Growth Marketing, you will be working closely with other team leaders to set the overall growth strategy that will continue to shape Guusto's success. This is our first Marketing leader role and will be focused on building out best practices, processes and designing and hiring a team to execute your strategies. Expect a lot of collaboration between Marketing and Sales, Customer Success and Product. As the Marketing leader, you will be working closely with these teams to get feedback, test messaging, and get insight into how our customers use Guusto.
- Salary: $90,000-140,000 + Bonus
- Job Type: Full Time, Remote
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Learn our current Marketing practices, strategies and initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales to understand our current messaging, buyer personas, and target audience
- Partner with Customer Success & Sales to learn more about our ideal customer profile
- Audit our current marketing practices and see which areas need attention
- Conduct research into the HR, People and Culture, and Total Rewards space to better understand our clients and their needs
- Set conversion targets for leads and MQLs and keep our CPL below or at the industry average
- Onboard and take ownership of our CRM (Hubspot)
In your first 12 months, you will…
- Build out a hiring strategy and budget for the Marketing team
- Hire, interview and work with our Head of People to ensure we are hiring the best candidates
- Develop an incentive program for the marketing team to be awarded for achieving monthly and quarterly goals
- Set quarterly budgets for marketing spend
- Collaborate with our Head of Sales to create a Sales and Marketing Agreement
- Develop a PR and partnerships strategy to drive growth and brand awareness
- Have reviewed our current email marketing strategies, identified areas of improvement and rolled out a new process with goals
- Develop a strategy for positioning Guusto as a thought leader in the employee recognition and rewards space
- Identify partnership opportunities within the HR tech space
- Have defined and created new lead magnets with retargeting campaigns to increase top-of-funnel conversions
- Work with our Head of People to find ways to develop earned media (PR Partnerships, co-marketing podcasts/webinars, etc.)
- Develop our overall go-to-market strategy
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to help us build an amazing Marketing team to support our continued growth as a leader in employee recognition and rewards. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to grow Guusto and expand our business.
Additional Application Information
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.
As part of our interview process, you may be asked to submit a 1-minute video describing how you personify one of Guusto’s core values found on our careers page.