Growth Manager - Engagement
InspireUS2 months ago
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Inspire, the vital community that supports millions of patients and caregivers, advances understanding of the health journey, and partners with the medical community to accelerate life-changing discoveries, is., searching for a Growth Manager, Engagement. In this role, you will seek to understand the user base of each of our over 250+ communities and determine how to optimize the user journey from end-to-end. Working on Middle of the Funnel and Bottom of the Funnel strategies you will collaborate with the Head of Member Growth to spearhead products, optimize features, dive into user behavioral data, conduct user interviews, run experiments, and communicate progress to the organization.
Passion about health and the user experience as well as empathy are characteristics we are seeking in this role. We are looking for someone who enjoys strategy but gets excited about hands-on execution of retention and engagement strategies, A/B email testing, lifecycle marketing, churn prevention, and win-back campaigns.
In this role you will:
- Create engagement features that lead to higher activation and retention.
- Strategize, manage and lead the implementation of Inspire lifecycle email strategy, mobile push notification strategy, in-app notification strategy and SMS text message strategy on a 3 month, 6 month, 12 month planning cycles.
- Analyze retention and engagement metrics and activities
- Develop lifecycle content strategy with the marketing team and community team.
- Support product launch process with internal marketing.
- Map user triggered email flow and preferences.
- Segmenting target audience and reporting on retention.
- Partner with the product team and data science team on personalization and recommendation products for onsite and on lifecycle channel user experiences.
- Oversee KPIs: Weekly Active Users, Monthly Active Users, first-week cohort analysis impact
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in email and lifecycle marketing and who has a passion for building loyalty with consumers and adding value to them through the entire lifecycle of a consumer's journey.
- Proven success working cross-functionally with tech, product, creative, and marketing to produce amazing work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to translate strategic business needs for user engagement into product business requirements and work cross-functionally through implementation and ongoing management.
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset that would lend to email and notification campaign optimizations
- Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, you take pride in crafting intentionally impactful messages.
- Goal oriented, you ensure that each copy and design element ladder up to a cohesive and convincing message. Familiarity with analytic tools is a plus.
- Solid proficiency with analytics and marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pendo, Optinmonster, Tableau, etc.
Highly desired skills:
- Experiences increasing retention & engagement and managing churn
- Experience implementing feature adoption strategies
- Experience with health consumer products
- Experience with digital marketing and other user data oriented products
WHAT WE VALUE
- Passion for improving patients’ lives through Inspire’s platform
- Resourcefulness and team collaboration
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the intersection of health and technology
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
WHAT WE OFFER
- A corporate mission that truly makes a difference!
- Flexible work schedule
- Talented, creative co-workers
- Full time employees are eligible for:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Flexible Time Off policy (ask us about it!)
- Stock options
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching