Global Senior Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to help define the future of the translation industry? Are you passionate about marketing innovative solutions that leverage the latest state-of-the-art AI to enable companies all around the world to reinvent their operating model and offer multilingual customer service?
If you want to be at the center of the action – this job is the one you want! We are growing the team and currently looking for a talented Global Senior Product Marketing Manager to define, lead and execute the product marketing strategy for a selected group of products in our AI+human translation platform. You’ll be responsible for understanding and positioning of our products in ways that will strengthen our marketing and boost revenue.
You will own the product positioning and messaging leveraging on your team understanding of the market, competition, customers and our product capabilities. You will also work closely with our Product Management organization to help shape the future of our products.
You'll help create understanding by... 🗝
- Working with our market intelligence team to understand the market and customer needs, the competitive landscape and inform our positioning and go to market plans.
- Leveraging on insights from the product management process, including customer feedback and insights, to sharpen and explore new communication angles.
- Defining and land our value proposition.
- With your deep understanding of the needs and challenges that organizations are facing today in regards to removing language as a barrier of communication, you will define differentiated value propositions vs key competitor solutions to accelerate the adoption of our AI-powered multilingual support solution.
- Being the voice of the business in the product vertical teams, influencing roadmap.
- Showcasing our solution.
- Build ‘wow’ and ‘how to’ content and go to market activities to excite, delight prospects and onboard customers
- Enabling the sales and marketing motions.
- Land business value content and offers in the right go-to-market vehicles and ready our sellers and partners
- Changing perceptions through interactions with influencers, customers, partners, communities.
You'll move the needle if you have... 🛠
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or similar role in B2B SaaS.
- Experience in marketing enterprise software and/or Customer Service software.
- Ability to influence complex cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success) to ensure alignment and impact on business priorities.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Initiative and follow-through.
- Degree in computer science or a related area are highly appreciated.
We build our tower with love, dedication and... 💙
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups.
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Individual budget to setup your workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.).
- Individual training budget.
- Stock options.
- Health Insurance.
- MacBook and external monitor.
- Yearly company retreatHealthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office.
- Free language coursesTeam lunch (company-wide) every Tuesday.
- Surf lessons every Thursday morning before work.
- All Hands on Deck (drinks and snacks) every other Friday.