Finalsite’s mission is to help schools prepare students to be successful and make the world a better place.
Finalsite will transform the way school communities engage with their schools.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Product Marketing will lead a team of marketers responsible for the positioning, messaging, and delivery of our new products, features, and/or services to market. You will really get to know our clients through research so you can champion their needs and to help inform marketing, sales and product efforts. This position is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing, sales, and client success.
100% Remote - Anywhere within the US. Must have the ability to work EST hours.
Build and lead the product/customer marketing team to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
Market Intelligence, Positioning and Messaging:
- Gather market and competitive intelligence through data-driven research.
- Create and drive the GTM strategy for our products.
- Craft a strategic narrative that tells our product(s) story in the language of our buyers.
- Orchestrate the launch of product launches and releases by captaining and managing a cross-functional launch team from marketing, product, education and sales enablement.
- Ideate and create content (based on the strategic narrative) to help drive demand and help sales, customer success and support engage in conversations that win!
- Serve as an evangelist for our company and products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Champion customer marketing to improve retention, product adoption, and customer advocacy to help client success win and grow.
- Create feedback loops between sales and customer success downstream and the product marketing and product management upstream.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, sales leadership, product management and sales enablement teams to develop and deliver our GTM strategy, plan routes to market, train and support field teams, and influence product roadmaps.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. Master's degree nice to have.
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving product marketing vision, strategy and execution to unlock customer segment growth.
- Strong analytical skills and approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from market/competitive analysis, to customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Owner mentality with strong bias for action: this person must act with a sense of urgency to act on insights and push the envelope to swing big and win in our markets.
- Experience building high performing teams and attracting top talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Finalsite offers 100% fully remote employment opportunities, however, these opportunities are limited to permanent residents of the United States and the United Kingdom. Current residency, as well as continued residency, within the United States and UK, are required to obtain (and retain) employment with Finalsite.
Finalsite is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact Finalsite's People Operations Team. Finalsite is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Finalsite